4.25.2013

Thankful Thursday: Pinterest, Sonic Tots, and ...

First let me just say that I am so sorry it has been a crazy day and I should have posted this earlier. In any case I am getting it up today, Thankfully! I have decided to do the typical blogger 30 in 30 or 100 in 100 or in my case I am going to do a 20 in 2 (months that is) challenge. I will post more details about it later, but for the purpose of this post I am adding a Pinterest challenge to try a new recipe each week for the 2 months of the summer (except mission trip weeks or camp weeks). So I guess I had an itch to get started and have actually tried two already.

This week, on this perfectly cool Thankful Thursday, I am so very thankful to whoever invented Pinterest. Especially the one who decided it was a good idea to post recipes on there. Last night I tried two new recipes from Pinterest and I think both turned out good. I myself tried an iced coffee with protein that I kind of changed just a little bit for my own liking, but don't we all? The second was a parmesan tilapia and I personally didn't try it, but my boyfriend said it was good. So you can take his word for it.

Speaking of my boyfriend. Not to sound cheesy, but I am very thankful for him too! I was a little under the weather yesterday. I pretty much felt like my head was going to explode and if I could have taken my nose off my face until I felt better...I would have. And he came to see me at lunch and brought me my favorite Sonic snack ever, Chili Cheese Tots! And not just for that, but because he loves Jesus and desires to glorify our precious Lord with his life. That is why I am thankful for him, because he seeks Jesus and the Lord uses him in so many ways one of which is blessing me, and I'm not ignorant to the fact that I don't deserve it. However, none of us are and yet God gave us a way to true life and grace, and peace, and fellowship with the Father. So,  I just want to tell you right now that if you haven't already heard, Jesus loves you!

Mmmmm (0:
  

Complete with a holiday straw because my good friend
@RebekahGibson12 got a Christmas drink at Starbucks, and I was jealous.
You can check her blog out here. Or at the bottom of this page.
      

 

No comments:

Post a Comment