7.08.2013

10 Day Blog Challenge: Ocho

Write a note to your love or loves in 6 words or less.

You
Teach
Me
About
Jesus'
Love.

Six words or less is so incredibly hard to do. But I feel this sums it up, I think God uses people to show us Himself more and more, and relationships to show us His character. His love, mercy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, and self control. I am so blessed because of the relationship the Lord has so graciously placed me in. He is so good to me!


Jesus'
Love
Shines
Through
Your
Life.

I feel like not just my relationship with Caleb, but other relationships, friendships, etc. teach me about Jesus. They aren't always easy, sometimes they're actually really hard, but I believe that it's those times when we are made more like Jesus. We get to experience His grace and even get to show His grace to others. I know I fail at giving and receiving grace, love, mercy, etc. but never the less, He gives it to us abundantly and is always faithful to, always! I am so thankful of God's grace and for the grace and love of all of my family and friends, because it is a very real and tangible example of God's love and grace.


No comments:

Post a Comment