7.04.2013

10 Day Blog Challenge: Quatro

Favorite Outdoor Places in My Hometown

I have so many favorite places, but there are two in particular that I spend more time than others. My favorite in my hometown has to be the old school that burned down. We spent so much time there as kids and even teenagers. It was a huge concrete slab, it looked like 5 or 6 all at different heights. We cheered on it like we were cheerleaders. We played so many hours of wall ball and dodge ball on those slabs. We sang so many concerts to our friends who we made sit and listen to our Brittney Spears and Christina Aguilera songs that we probably shouldn't have even been listening to. "Hit Me Baby One More Time"? Not to bash Brittney because I will always be a fan, but seriously? We didn't even know what we were singing about. 

The other outdoor place that I absolutely loved was the big tree. I have no idea what kind of tree it was, but we knew it as the big tree and if you saw it you would know without a doubt that is what we were all talking about. I can't even begin to tell you all the games and picnics we had under that tree. I loved every second of it! 

I want to hear about you favorite outdoor places in your hometown! What are they? 

I hope you are all having a wonderful Independence Day! I'm so thankful God has blessed is with the opportunity to live here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment