7.31.2013

Oh, Hello Again!


I have completely missed the mark on this blog lately. I apologize for that. Sincerely, I do. It has been a crazy couple of weeks. I do have a few surprises to share with all of you that I have been working on and I am hoping to have them all completely ready to share in the next week.

Today is the last day of my 30 in 3. I obviously haven't completed them all and it makes me sad, but I didn't anticipate the summer being so crazy and so busy. So earlier today, I was pretty upset about missing the mark, but I decided that I am not going to be upset about it. Life gets crazy and if I spent my days completely focused on my blog (and truthfully, I have before), I'm pretty sure I'd be missing the bigger picture. However, instead of giving up, I am just going to give myself an extension.

Side note: I was so excited to be featured on Puella Aeterna's blog.

Hello from our (10 minutes out of the way) QT stop on our way home from learning more about the Kingdom work in Vancouver and all the exciting new things they have going on that God is so wonderfully and faithfully providing in every area in His perfect timing and getting to spend time with our sweet friends and brothers and sisters in Christ, Josh and Lisa.


I hope that all of you are having a wonderful few weeks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment