11.21.2013

Thankful Thursday: My Future Family


I am so thankful for each and every one of the people in this picture! God has seriously blessed me beyond what I could ever imagine, with not only a family of believers, but a (almost) husband (70 days!) that comes from a family of believers, as well. They are so awesome! This year I am going to spend Thanksgiving with him and his parents, and a few other wonderful people in this picture. I am so excited. I am going to miss my family (A LOT), but the Lord has called his family to spread out, so to speak, in the last few years and honestly I think that I don't like it just as much as he doesn't like it, and I'm really looking forward to spending some time with them. With everyone all spread out, it makes it hard for me to get to know them and of course he misses them, which stinks, but it makes the time that we all get to spend together that much more special. I am just really thankful for them and him today!

 photo bannerfans_7519003.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment