10.04.2014

NEW BLOG Name!



I have been struggling with renaming this blog for months and months! I started this weird hashtag thing on most of my Instagram pictures and twitter posts #TheLainArchives and I did it so that later on, when we want to look back we can look at what was going on in our lives just by searching the hashtag. I secretly kind of wanted to rename my blog so that played a part in the hashtag too.

Anyway. I have officially moved to TheLainArchives.com and I have asked some of my friends to collaborate with me and write about their areas of expertise. I am more than excited to be changing things. Usually I'm not a huge fan of change, but this one. Well, I have been waiting to make this one for a long while.

I am not only making this change because I want to or I'm excited. I also feel it's more appropriate for what all is on here and the different areas covered. Chosen was based primarily on the Word and then, I started putting DIY, Food, and just random ramblings from my mind. So, I decided to change the name to appropriately fit what all will be on here. It's called the The Lain Archives because it will still have all of those things, but mostly it will be DIY, Food, and just ramblings about what all goes on in the Lain household.

I hope you enjoy all the changes! If you have any suggestions please don't hesitate to comment or email me.
 photo bannerfans_7519003.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment