5.21.2013

Update: 30 in 3 Summer Challenge

Well, so far, I am awful at this 30 in 3 updating stuff. I have yet to update it. I'm sorry about that.


This Sunday I will be updating it. I will be starting #8 and #12. We are going on a road trip to Canada! I will give you more details on Sunday. It's a mission trip, we're going to help at a church up there that we have partnered with. So prayers are much appreciated!

This has nothing to do with the update, but I just wanted to say that I hope you are staying safe today. There's more talk about tornados and storms hitting around this area. My prayers are with all of the families who have lost loved ones, and who have lost their homes, etc. I can't imagine. My heart hurts for them today. I hope that you are having a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment