6.08.2013

Faithful Bloggers Prompt #99: Blogging Stress


What is the most stressful part of blogging for you?

I love blogging and I never thought I would see the day that I got stressed as a part of blogging. Well, maybe I thought I would see it just way down the road. However, it’s interesting that this is the week that this prompt was brought up, because for the first time since I started seriously blogging, I have gotten so stressed out.

I wouldn’t say that blogging in general has stressed me out, but I would say that being in a place that I couldn’t reply and post as I usually do has been a bit stressful. I am trying to be prepared to be out of town the next week, and I’m so scared I am going to miss a reply or make someone think I don’t care about them. Which I so do care! I promised myself I would never be that blogger that neglects the people that take the time to comment or share a thought, and I have failed miserably at that the past week trying to catch up since I got home from Canada. So, if you are a reader that I have forgotten, I am so sorry I am going to catch up, I promise I care about you! Really, I do. I will definitely catch up the week I get back from New Orleans. You all mean so much to me!

I know also that I have to remember that blogging is not life. I heard that speech already this week. So maybe, just catching up without blogging consuming my time now that I’m home is the stressful part. Finding the balance, isn’t that always it?

Either way, I am not too stressed. I hope you are all having a non-stressful and truly, truly, blessed day. God is so good, dwelling on things like blogging (while it is a great community) is not what today is for. Giving God all the glory He deserves in everything you do today is absolutely what today is for! So I hope you do that and you see the mighty ways He is working and are humbled that He is doing so! It’s amazing!

Followers/Readers: I love you all and thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for your patience and for following and reading and caring. I care about you!

Bloggers! I want to hear your thoughts on this. What do you think is the most stressful part of blogging? 


No comments:

Post a Comment