6.06.2013

Thankful Thursday: God Speaking

I am so sorry it has taken so long to post this. Our Internet was not working today, I think it's because of the storm last night, but I'm obviously just guessing. 

I know I've mentioned it a few times lately and it might be getting old, but I'm so thankful for the Word. Seriously though, I read a post about the Bible today and our fleshly desires and how the two don't mix. But I kept thinking about it and how the more you read, the more you want to read. The more you seek The Lord, the more you want to know Him. He continues to grow our desire for the Word, the more time we spend with Him. I am so thankful that the Word comes alive and that through it God speaks to us when we ask Him to. 

I am so thankful that He has the power to increase our desire for Him if we ask Him and are willing to incline our ears to His commands. I am so thankful that God works in mysterious ways and we are so blessed to receive all His blessings. I am thankful for His faithfulness and His promises that He always keeps. 

I pray that each person who reads this post will be refreshed and renewed in Spirit and in truth today. I pray that you are supernaturally moved today to seek The Lord today. Whether Christian or not, I pray that you would have a desire in your heart that you can't help or get over accept through trusting The Lord to fulfill it. He is faithful to do it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment