7.05.2013

S.O.S. I Need Your Help!

Hello Lovely Blogging Friends!
 I need your help! 
Nominations are open for the Hello Lovely Blog Awards & Conference and I need your nominations. Voting will open in October, but for today, it's all about the nominations. 
You can check out more about the Hello Lovely Blog Awards & Conference by visiting the Hello Lovely tab at the top of my site. 

If you have any suggestions I am all ears! I would love to hear from you! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I am so excited about this project! 
If you would be so kind to also post about the Hello Lovelies, 

Here's the button:


Please leave a comment and let me know if you did post about it. 
I'll return the favor! 
I hope you are having a wonderful and a blessed day today! 


     







No comments:

Post a Comment