9.05.2013

Thankful Thursday: Other Bloggers

Yesterday and today, I have been writing up a storm! However, none of that has been blog related, and for me makes me quite sad. However, in being so busy writing papers for school, I have been so encouraged by other bloggers.

I have been pretty bummed this week that I haven't gotten any articles done for my blog and I have been receiving encouraging emails and messages from quite a few of you!
I just wanted to say thank you to all of you if I haven't already and tell you how much it really has encouraged me this week. I am so thankful for you kind words and sweet emails. You have been a blessing to me this week.

I could name you all out, but then I would be afraid that I'd forget someone and I REALLY DON'T want to do that! You know who you are though. I am so thankful for each of you. I am really thankful that there is an entire community of bloggers that since I have started this journey blogging I have felt so welcomed into, so to all of you I am thankful for that too!

I am praying that you all have such a blessed day and weekend! I can't wait to get home on Monday and read about all of your weekend adventures and catch up with some of you!

 photo bannerfans_7519003.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment