10.11.2013

You Know What Today Is

Hello! I am so excited you are here! First I want to tell you that I AM ENGAGED to the most wonderful man on the planet! Ahhhh! I am so excited! It has been a whirlwind the last two days. Yesterday I was featured on The Dwelling Tree which was awesome! Speaking of The Dwelling Tree,  today is Friday and you know what that means!


Heyoo friends! It is time for the Let's Be Friends Blog Hop #34! Link up to gain new followers on GFC or bloglovin'!

Promote this blog hop by putting the button on your page, or throwing a shout out at the end of your post today or tomorrow. The more link ups we have the more our blogs will grow! Invite a friend, tweet it, or let your Facebook friends know! :)

Make sure to follow the hosts and co-hosts!

PS- I have some great giveaways going on right now and coming up! Scroll down to check them out and stay tuned also!

Have fun and meet some friends!

Rebecca from Caravan Sonnet

Lacy from Chosen

Francesca from Beautiful Things 

Kate from Teal Vogue





I try and follow and visit all link ups so I can't wait to meet you today! 
I hope your day is wonderful and blessed! 
 photo bannerfans_7519003.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment