4.13.2013

A Cookie Cookie? (Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe)




Tonight I tried a chocolate chip recipe that like most of my recipes was in my brain. I am going to just be completely real right now and say that about 75% of my "made up" recipes are worthless and find the trash can quickly after coming out of the oven or off of the stove. My family would probably say that number is closer to 90%. However, tonight I made these cookies that were in the other 25% or 10% depending on who you are talking to. So here's the recipe:

Ingredients:
-2 C. of All Purpose Flour
-1/2 Tsp. Baking Soda
-2/3 C. of Sugar
-1 C. Brown Sugar
-Sea Salt
-1 C. Butter
-2 eggs
-2 Tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
-1/2 Tsp. Pure Almond Extract
-1 1/2 C. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips

Directions:
-Mix butter, brown sugar, and regular sugar together. It should become fluffy(ish). 

-Add Eggs, and extracts 

-Then in a separate bowl mix the flour and baking soda together. 

-Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry

-Once the dough is mixed and formed add all the chocolate chips and stir for about 45 secs.

-Roll into balls and bake at 350ยบ for 8-10 minutes.

-When they are done baking sprinkle some sea salt on top and I hope that you enjoy!

I added vanilla ice cream with mine right out of the oven (just a suggestion).

No comments:

Post a Comment