5.07.2013

Happy Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my wonderful boyfriend Caleb! 

I am probably gonna get in trouble for posting this, because he doesn't like to make a big deal about his birthday, but I couldn't resist. I know birthdays aren't really the most important thing ever, however, today I just want him to know how much he means to me and how truly great he is. So I figured I would do one of the cheesy posts that just answers questions about someone you love. So here it is:

What is your favorite thing about the birthday boy?
I don't have just one favorite thing, but one of my favorite things about him is his humor. I know it's not  what I usually say about him, but I was just thinking about that yesterday. He makes me laugh so hard sometimes. I probably laugh too hard and people look at me like, "Okay, calm it down girl," but he's funny and I love his humor.
What is your favorite memory of the birthday boy?
I don't like the questions that make you pick one favorite thing, they are hard to answer, and again, I can't answer just one favorite memory. One of my favorite ones is Valentine's Day this year. He was seriously so sweet! We missed a big musical that night, which gave some of my other family members a good chance to go. Then he came and cooked me the best walnut crusted salmon I have ever tasted, seriously! And sweet potato chili. It was one of the best dinners I have had all year, no joke. The company was the best part, of course. I loved having dinner just me and him, which I feel like we don't always have much time to just relax and have dinner together, because we are always going and going and going. The next night, we were blessed to be given free tickets to sit in a box seat at a concert and he took me to my favorite restaurant before hand. That night we had a conversation that for the rest of my life I will never forget. I won't go into detail, because I like to keep some things between just him and I, let's just say that I blushed, and at one point I was speechless.
The best quality of the birthday boy?
I think one of the best qualities about him, is his love and patience with others. I know I have said that before, but if you could just see him interact with people and see how he loves them, you would understand. Another of his best qualities is his ability to always see things from others' point of view. I am not so good at that, but the Lord uses him to teach me that, and I am blessed to have him in my life.
Describe the birthday boy in 6 words.
Loving. Wise. Handsome. Patient. Generous. Funny.



No comments:

Post a Comment