6.28.2013

Hello Lovely Awards and Conference


Hello Lovelies!

I had this idea…

I had an idea that just started out as myself wanting to get to actually meet some of the lovely friends I have made blogging and it has turned into:



I decided to do the conference, because well, all of us like to go them, right? We could all use some more education on blogging. However, that's not the only reason I think we like conferences or the reason I am hosting one. I am a believer in Jesus Christ. He is my rock and my redeemer. He was the free gift of God to all of us who believe in Him. In Ephesians it tells us this:

"There is one body and one Spirit, just as also you were called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all who is over all and through all and in all.
But to each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ’s gift. Therefore it says,
When He ascended on high,
He led captive a host of captives,
And He gave gifts to men.”
(Now this expression, “He ascended,” what does it mean except that He also had descended into the lower parts of the earth? He who descended is Himself also He who ascended far above all the heavens, so that He might fill all things.) And He gave some as apostles, and some as prophets, and some as evangelists, and some as pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of service, to the building up of the body of Christ; until we all attain to the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to amature man, to the measure of the stature which belongs to the fullness of Christ." 
Ephesians 4: 4-13

So, with all of that said. I believe that we all have been given different gifts. Most of us have been given a gift and opportunity to blog. I have had a few negative responses to doing an awards show along with the conference, because of the competitive nature of an awards banquet. But, we aren't having the awards to shut anyone down. I don't want anyone to feel like they aren't good enough or even anyone to think they are above others. The goal is to build up and encourage each other. My goal is to bring together people who just want to learn more about the, either profession they are in or hobby they love, meet the lovely people they interact with in the world of blogging, and build each other up.

So, now, with all of, all of that said, I hope you can come! It's going to be a blast. I have been working everyday on it and even though it's a little ways away, I can't wait to meet all of you lovely people in real life!


July 1, 2013 Nominations and Ticket Sales are open!

No comments:

Post a Comment