7.14.2013

Ask for Rain?

Wednesday night at rehearsal Bro. Gary was praying and He just asked the Lord to send rain. It was a beautiful prayer. We have gotten to hear his heart so much throughout the years and just his true passion for Jesus. This is a big, old college football playing man, that I am talking about and I have seen him cry because of his love for Christ and more really Christ love for him moving him. Anyway, back to what I was saying. He prayed for rain and totally gave God glory by saying that only He can do that and He so often does. I have just been thinking about God and His awesomeness in every aspect of the word and no human encumbrance or attribute of it. He is AWESOME! In every sense of the word. He is mighty in power and the earth declares is majesty. I am just in awe today and the past few days of this. I am praying that God sends rain as well. We need it, but more importantly we need the only one who can give it to us; the one who commands the starts to shine, rushes the winds, calms seas, sends the rain, etc. Just to think about all of that, and then the fact that we get to ask Him to please send us some rain, because He wants to hear from us and is mindful of us and cares for us, is incredible!

Just a random thought, I know, but God is so good and so AWESOME! And I just wanted to say that today!



By the way, it's been raining all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment