7.14.2013

I know it's late but,

I completely forgot about Thankful Thursday this week! Caleb called me on Friday morning and asked me if I wasn't thankful for anything this Thursday. So jokingly I told him I would make him the thing I am thankful for. But I wasn't really joking, I decided I would make this (extremely late) Thankful Thurs(Satur)day about him.

I know I have said it before, but I am so thankful the Lord has blessed me with him. I wish everyone could get to know him and see his wonderful heart for Jesus and for people. Seriously, he blows my mind sometimes. I just talked to a friend yesterday and we talked about how Caleb truly lives out his faith in our precious Lord, Jesus. He is one of those people that it is evident that he has a relationship with Christ and God uses him in so many ways. One of those ways is being a blessing to me and to our family and friends. Another of those ways is just the example he is, the way he teaches all of us more about Jesus, not only in Bible study and conversation, but also just by the way he lives his life.

Today he was so sweet! We had the Peach Festival, which was as entirely too hot! He came and saw me this morning before we got started. Which made my day and then he brought me my FAVORITE Sonic food ever! Chili cheese tots and ate lunch with me out in the nasty heat. I enjoyed that time with him so much today! I hope you all have a blessed and restful Sunday tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment