- Pool Noodle (mine was a little rough with some chunks taken out of it from kids, but it still worked great!
- Old clothes ( I used an old shirt that was in my recycle/giveaway bag
- Hot Glue Gun
- Duck Tape (Dollar Tree kind works perfectly)
- Super Glue
- Old book pages
- Wire or Paper clip
|Make Strips and Flowers ahead of time|
|Duck Tape Two Ends Together|
- Super glue then, duck tape two ends of the pool noodle together
- Add and extra piece or two or three to make sure it's secure
- Cut Clothes into 2in X 1ft pieces or as long as you wish to make it easy on you
- Make your paper flowers and your fabric flowers
- Wrap strips of fabric around the noodle one at a time and use hot glue to apply them
- Add paper clip or wire for a hanging mount on which ever side you want to use as the back
- Glue all flowers on
- Hang and enjoy!
The strips and flowers can be time consuming. It is always best to make these before you start and then grab them as you need them. I keep a basket of fabric flowers and embellishments stocked for projects like this. I get on a roll when making them all at once and do it when I am bored or watching TV.