9.14.2013

Liebster! Liebster! Read All About It!

LIEBSTER AWARD NOMINATION
          In case you don't know what a Liebster Award is you can read my first post about it here and see. was nominated by Jasmine who blogs at Ms J Rivers which used to be Weigh 2 Go Mom. But has recently changed as her blog has progressed and changed. Recently she has been discouraged and I have been praying for her. Anyone else know what that's like? Anyone else agree that it's seriously NOT fun? But praise the Lord that we can hope in Him and that joy comes great "joy comes in the morning"! If you know what I am talking about or you have been through that especially in the world of blogging, please take a minute and go give her a word of encouragement and build her up. Thank you Ms J Rivers for nominating me!

Questions from Ms J Rivers


1. What does being a Christian mean to you? 
Everything. It means that Jesus died to set me free and I want to live a life that displays that for everyone else to see and tell them about the great joy that is knowing an eternal, victorious, risen, holy King!

2. When & why did you start blogging? 
I started blogging to share my testimony of how God had rescued me from utter darkness and into His marvelous light, and He can and wants to do the same for YOU!

3. If you somehow inherited $1Mil what would be the first thing                you'd spend your money on?
Probably paying off school and missions

4. Favorite season
I would say Fall, but I love them all honestly. I just wrote a post about that actually. You can read it here.

5. If you had a choice to spend one week under the ocean or in space which would you choose?
In space! When I was little I wanted to be an astronaut! The first book I ever bought was from NASA and was about being an astronaut and space.

6. What skill or hobby have you always wanted to learn?
Piano!

7. What is your best physical feature and why?
I have no clue. I don't hate my body or anything I just don't absolutely love anything about me either. I try and remind myself that God made me and His works are wonderful, and I believe that, but I believe as a whole that who and how and what He made me is wonderful and it's because of His marvelous hand working on me and forming me that I am a wonderful work. But only because of Him!
8. What is the most important thing you could teach a child?
JESUS!and the love He pours out freely to them so that they can live in His freedom and tell others about Him and His marvelous, wonderful, awesome, and true love. So, basically the most important thing is JESUS!

9. What defines a woman?
The relationship she has with God. We find our identity in Him who created us and what a wonderful identity that is!

10. Natural or processed hair?
Natural

And My Nominees Are

Samantha @ Samantha Elizabeth
Tiffany @ The Dwelling Tree
Jasmine @ Ms J Rivers
Christiana @ Sunkissed Tangles

11 Facts About Me
I am actually going to skip this part because my About page has facts and who needs to know more facts about me? I would rather get to...                  My Questions
  1. Why do you blog?
  2. Is your main job blogging or do you have a "real job"?
  3. If you could only eat one thing forever it would be____
  4. Describe yourself in 6 words.
  5. What is your cure for "bloggers block"?
  6. What is the best book you have ever read?
  7. Weird question: If you were something in nature ( tree, flower, cloud, star) what would you be and why?
  8. What is your favorite kind of music and why?
  9. What has been your favorite trip to ever take?
  10. Do you have a favorite lifetime memory? What is it?
  11. If you had one day to do whatever you wanted, money is no object, what would you do? Why?




 photo bannerfans_7519003.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment