- 2 cup Shredded Cheese
- 1/4 cup Hot Sauce
- 4 Eggs
- 12 Flour Tortillas
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- Sour Cream
- Start simmering enchilada sauce
- In a frying pan on medium-high, lay out in order tortilla, cheese, hot sauce, tortilla, cheese hot sauce, tortilla and grill (just like you would make a grilled cheese)
- It makes 4, 2 layer quesadillas finish all 4 then wrap individually to keep warm or I placed mine on a baking sheet, coved with foil and left them in the oven on 150 while I finished the rest of the food
- Make 4 eggs over medium
- Take quesadillas out and place egg on top of each one
- Cover with enchilada sauce
- Put a tsp of sour cream on top of each (and maybe a small bit of cheese)
You could also add chicken or ground beef in the middle of the quesadillas to add some protein.
These are my new favorite snack. I love flat enchiladas I can never remember what they're called, but I love them. So, I decided to fix up a recipe of my own. I also like grilled onions in the middle, but that takes longer to make. I might like mexican food too much! It's all so good though!