10.09.2013

Pin-Wednesday


I recently have read a few posts and other resources about why we should update our Pinterest boards. They talked about how to use Pinterest and incorporate it in our blogs. So, I sat down Monday and wrote out a plan. Yesterday I implemented that plan on my Pinterest and now to start Pin-Wednesday here we go! Every Wednesday come here and get the 5 pins of the week. I hope this becomes a helpful resource for all of us. Each week I will post a different blogging pin that is specifically for all of us bloggers.


Craft/DIY

Recipe

Fall/Winter 2014

Cleaning & Organization 

Blogging Resources


I hope this becomes a helpful and fun resource for everyone! 
You should also check this out. I just updated it, and since I didn't write it, I can say that it's AWESOME stuff!

 photo bannerfans_7519003.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment