10.02.2013

Sunshine Award

What is a Sunshine Award you ask? It is essentially the same thing as a Liebster Award. I'm not sure where it started. I Googled it, but I got tired of reading other posts that were essentially the same and not one of them told me any more about what I was trying to find out (that was a bit brutally honest) but true. I was on a bit of a time crunch and not finding what I was looking for was starting to get annoying.

Here are the rules:
  • Acknowledge the blogger that nominated you.
  • Tell us 11 random facts about YOU!
  • Answer 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you.
  • Tell us who 11 bloggers that you think deserve a Sunshine Award.
  • Post 11 questions for your nominated bloggers to answer. 
  • You can't nominate the same blogger that nominated you.

So, here we go:


Zoe from Maddie Bug and I  is the wonderful new blogger that nominated me, and I can't say thank you enough! Her Sunshine Award Post is great! 

11 Facts About Me 
can be found when you click right here.


Zoe's 11 Questions
  1. What is a goal you wish to accomplish at the end of the year? Graduating from college
  2. What is your favorite post on your blog so far? My favorite post is my testimony post because it shows the power of Jesus Christ to truly change a life
  3. What is one thing you would like to tell your former self? Ummm… YOU ARE A CHOSEN DAUGHTER OF THE ONE TRUE KING
  4. What is your occupation? Working at Texas Star and Blogging
  5. Describe your blog with 3 words! FREELY PROCLAIM TRUTH
  6. Where is the one place in the world that you HAVE to travel to? Anywhere the Lord calls me to
  7. What is your favorite fall activity? Spending time with family
  8. What is one feature that you like most about yourself? (Can be physical or a personality trait) I'm not quite sure at the moment to be honest I am struggling with that, even though I know it's stupid to. I just keep reminding myself I am fearfully and wonderfully made, and WONDERFUL are the works of the King
  9. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Hopefully still blogging here at Chosen the Blog and married to the most amazing man I have ever met in my life, I was literally just thinking tonight how blessed I am that God has put him in my life and how the Lord uses him daily in my life to be a reminder of His grace and mercy and love. How beautiful his heart is and how the he allows the Lord to truly work in and through him.
  10. What is your favorite singer or band? Don't have one, but I do love to listen to my dad's old album
  11. What advice do you have for new bloggers? Don't give up on finding your niche, pray over your blog, give it to the Lord (really! let Him have it!), encourage other bloggers, and take a break every once in a while.
My 11 Nominees


Whitney (Miss Mama Me)
Francesca (Beautiful Things)
Lesleigh (The Wildflower Way)
Jill (Mama Ging)
Melissa (Fawn Over Baby)



My 11 Questions
(For the Sunshine Award I have decided to do 11 Favorites)
  1. What is your favorite thing in the world to spend your time doing?
  2. What is your favorite TV show?
  3. What is your favorite Holiday and why?
  4. What is your favorite type of music?
  5. What is your favorite accessory?
  6. What is your favorite thing to write about?
  7. What is your favorite post that YOU have written?
  8. What is your favorite post that someone else has written?
  9. What is your favorite resource that you have used or use on a regular basis for your blog?
  10. What is your favorite Pin this week?
  11. Who is your favorite blogger this week? 


 photo bannerfans_7519003.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment