2.23.2014

Well Hello, Again!

I have been M.I.A. for about 2 months now. I'm truly sorry about that, but I didn't want to miss out (who am I kidding I didn't even have time to blog) on any wedding moments or newly-wed times these past few weeks. I can't believe we have been married for almost a month now! That's crazy, but completely awesome! I have so much to share on here. I can't wait to tell you all about all of it! I'm going to do a quick series on the wedding and all of the fun DIY stuff we did at the wedding, share all about the awesome things God has been teaching me just in the past few weeks, start a crock pot series (to which I will tell you the truth about how the recipes actually taste-there have been a few bad ones), and share lots and lots and lots of pictures! I can't wait I just started catching up on blog reading today so I am behind on what is going on with all of ya'll, as well, so I am looking forward to seeing how you've been, and I hope well.

Also, don't forget about the Hello Lovely Blog Conference, I can't wait an I hope to see lots of you there. It is going to be informative, educational, and fun (and there will be tons of chocolate).  I hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday afternoon! I can't wait to talk to you!

 photo bannerfans_7519003.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment