5.03.2014

Detox Water?


I have read and read and read and read too many posts about this "Detox Water" that supposedly helps you lose weight. I don't know if it actually works, but I figured if I found one that tastes good and could be a good source of vitamins (C) or really anything good since, well, I had Pizza Hut for dinner tonight, umm… I'll try it!

So after reading all those posts, I just decided to make up my own recipe and see what happens.

Here's what I came up with:

1 Pitcher (I got it at Dollar Tree)
2 Lemons (From Target last week because they were on the Cartwheel App)
1 Cucumber (From Walmart)
Water

Wash (REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY SUPER) thoroughly all 3 produce items

Slice them, put them in a pitcher
Add water
Let chill in refrigerator
Enjoy!

I love it! I am a "Water with lemon" kind of person anyways, but I really do love it! And I guess it sort of makes me feel a tiny bit better about Pizza Hut (not really, I just tell myself that, but I'm not too convincing).

 photo bannerfans_7519003.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment