5.05.2014

Throwback Thankful Thursday

I just thought I would take today to write a "Thankful Monday" (I probably could have waited and done a "Throwback Thankful Thursday," but oh, well. I am so thankful for my wonderful husband, my job and my co-workers. The week we came home from our honeymoon, we decided that I would get a part-time job. I honestly wanted to work at Belk, because I love all the ladies up there. So, after gong into the store to ask about applying and exchange some things, I went home.

Not, I decided while I was already in town I would go to another store and get some shopping done. Right next door was a Learning Center and for some reason I just thought, I'll go inside and see if I can just get an application. I went in and the lady sent me to another location that needed an afternoon teacher and started the next day. I am so thankful for it too! My job has been a huge blessing! I am actually going to their other location soon to teach Pre-K, again, and I can't wait. As excited as I am though, I am so sad at the same time. I have the best co-workers, and the best kids (even though they eat rocks and sticks and leaves, and who knows what, I seriously say "drop it" and "spit it out" it feels like 100 times when we go outside everyday) but they are so cute! I am going to miss all of them terribly, but I'm excited about what the Lord is going to do at the other center.

I am so thankful for my husband supporting me in all of this and all my schooling to try and become a teacher! Seriously, I know I sound like a sappy 13 year old school girl with a crush on someone, but I am so blessed! My husband is awesome, and encouraging, and loves me well! I am so thankful!


 photo bannerfans_7519003.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment